Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My New Yarn! Volume 3

Hey guys! So I went to the craft store yesterday and bought some more yarn for a market bag (see my earlier post for that pattern) and the last color of yarn I needed for my upcoming pillow post! Here goes:

 

Caron United
I have mine in, obviously, white.
235 yards
Weight: 4
4 ounces
100% Acrylic

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lily Sugar'n Cream

I have mine in Black Currant (solid) and fruit punch

120 yards

Weight: 4 (medium)

2.5 ounces

100% cotton

 

Hoped you liked these yarns. The Multi-colored cotton is already turnng out great in my market bag, and once I am finished with the bag (I plan to use the solid purple for the handles) I'll post the picture to my Market Bag post! But for now, thanks for visiting! If you have any questions, please comment below!

 

Analise

On Pinterest-analisehogan

On Ravelry-analisehogan

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment