Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My New Yarn! Volume 2






Hey guys! I recently found an amazing color combo, and I thought, why not crochet something in the colors? I am planning to make a pillow, but first, let me introduce you to the yarns. (By the way, the colors are a light sea foam green, light coral, navy blue, and cream...beautiful!)


Caron Simply Soft
I have mine in Soft Green, Persimmon, and Off White
315 yards
Worsted
6 ounces
100% Acrylic
The first pic is soft green...I'm sorry you can't really tell, it is a truly beautiful color! :(


Caron UNITED
I got mine in Navy
235 yards
Worsted
4 oz.
100% Acrylic





I'm sorry that some are wound in to balls and some are not, but please forgive me!
And in case you were wondering, it IS my Lily Sugar'n Cream yarn that I used in my Diagonal Dishcloths and mentioned in My New Yarn! Volume 1. They turned out great and have an amazing texture, great for scrubbing, thanks to the back loop aspect.

I will be posting on my pillow project soon, but until then, thanks for visiting!

Analise
On Pinterest-analisehogan
On Ravelry-analisehogan

No comments:

Post a Comment