Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Golf Headcovers

Hey guys! So almost everybody in my family is an avid golfer, especially my 2 brothers and dad. My older brother is already in college, and my other brother is just entering his senior year and his last year of high school golf. He asked me to do this a few months and I found a pattern that I like. I am creating them in his school colors. This pattern also includes directions for a golf towel. You can find it here. Here is the top of the headcover:

The best way to describe it right now is like a mini beret! And the V-stitch on the sides creates a really cool chevron design. You create the top in simple in-the-round double crochet, create the sides. I am just about to start the central solid band, then it tapers down into ribbing. I am really excited to give these to my brother on his birthday, which is in the middle of September. You can create these in almost color combo!

 

Analise

On Pinterest- Analisehogan

On Ravelry-analisehogan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment