Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Knit Picks Ball Winder!

Hey guys! Today is my birthday, and I am super excited to tell y'all that I got a ball winder! It is the Knit Picks ball winder, and you can find it here
 
I can't wait to do a post about totally reorganizing my craft stash, but for now, that will have to wait! It is winding very well, and it makes cute little cakes of yarn that are just the right size. I received as large amount of yarn for my birthday as well, so I can't wait to start working on that as well! I am also starting on some new projects (hint: think home décor!) and can't wait to post on them! I've got to go winder some more yarn, and thanks for reading!
 
Analise

.simplecrochets@gmail.com
 On Pinterest-analisehogan
On Ravelry-analisehogan

No comments:

Post a Comment